With this scholarship program you can take a master’s degree in Universities of Spain , which is an action for the promotion of postgraduate studies and cooperation with Latin American universities sponsored by the University Almeria Spain in collaboration with the Ibero-American University Graduate Association (AUIP).
Almeria University Spain
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Almeria, Spain.
Levels and areas of study:
Master in the following areas:
- Account Audit
- Social communication
- Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Sustainable Local Development and Co-Development
- Business Management and Economics
- Solar energy
- Advanced Studies in History: the Mediterranean World
- English Studies: Professional Applications and Intercultural Communication
- Physiotherapy and Disability
- Mediterranean Horticulture under Greenhouse
- Chemical engineering
- Nursing Science Research
- Behavioral Science Research
- Research in Medicine and Health Sciences
- Advanced Chemistry Laboratory
- Migrations, Mediation and Vulnerable Groups
- Representation and Design in Engineering and Architecture
- Technologies and Applications in Computer Engineering
- Viable Use of Natural Resources and Ecological Services
Who can participate?
Students, professors and graduates linked to institutions of the Latin American field associated with the AUIP ( See associated institutions ) that are interested in carrying out official Master’s degree studies during the 2019-2020 academic year.
The AUIP will be responsible for the payment of the tuition directly to the University of Almeria and the administrative fees except for the issuance of the corresponding title. The fellow must send proof of having registered the corresponding registration to the AUIP.
The cash payment of the remaining amount up to 5,000 euros will be made once the beneficiary is in Almeria, registers at the Welcome Center, and has begun the corresponding studies at the University of Almeria. Payment will be made in two installments, through transfer to a Spanish bank account whose data must be provided to the AUIP. The first term, which will be made upon presentation of the boarding passes, will be for the amount resulting from subtracting the cost of tuition to four thousand (4,000) euros. The second and final term of one thousand (1,000) euros will be carried out throughout the month of April 2020, upon presentation of a letter signed by the Director / Coordinator of the master in which it is certified that he is attending class and attending the master with normality and with the due dedication.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- To be graduates, in an area of knowledge related to the requested Master, or professors linked to Latin American institutions associated with the AUIP.
- Being in possession of a title that empowers the issuing country for access to master’s studies .
- Have the express endorsement of your institution.
- These grants are incompatible with other grants for the same purpose.
- Not having been a beneficiary of the same assistance in previous calls.
Instructions to apply:
To make the request it is necessary to register at Universities of Spain as a user through this link http://solicitudes.auip.org
Once the user account is created, the system will send a confirmation email to the interested party’s electronic account with a link to be able to continue the registration process.
May 9, 2020