Online associate degree is perhaps the quickest way for working professional to expand on their knowledge in a given field. So where the fast-paced professional can nab a degree these days without wasting too much time? The answer is online schools. Really? An online associate degree from an online school, that sounds plausible, but is it really worth it? The odds say yes. But then again it is up to every individual to tell for themselves why they would want that in their life: do you need more knowledge on a specific topic?Be that as it may such degrees are often pursued with vehemence.
Meanwhile the Pay It Forwrad Scholarships are here to stay. They are handed out by the University of San Francisco and they target all undergraduate enthusiasts.
The scholarships are 3 in number. They offer one full-tuition scholarship and two half-tuition costs.
In order to qualify:
- You need to be a first-time and transfer student who wants to sign up for an undergraduate degree at USF.
- You must to attend the university full time.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Tell USF how you will pay the experience and knowledge you acquire during the course in an essay
- The essay can be submitted with the Office of Admissions through an e-mail.
- If you haven’t already submitted your admission for, do so right away.
What to do is entirely up to you. There is an inexhaustible throve of learning opportunities out for the getting in the world. Which way you want to go depends solely on you. We see the merits of obtaining your education online, but we also see a number of drawbacks:
- Can online education actually live up to the standards set by regular everyday education?
- Can you reliable know that what you are being taught in front of a screen is up to date and given out by an authority of the subject?
- How can you make sure that the knowledge you pick during this mode of learning is actually viable.
Whatever you do, think it through carefully and meanwhile…
Categories: International Students